Monday, January 7, 2013

Ab Fab Juicy... Another Tasty Juice Recipe

We're naming this juice...  Ab Fab Juicy because it was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!  With every sip came a MMMMMM oh that IS SO GOOD!  We have some left over which will be lovely in the morning...

4 Small Celery Ribs
3 HUGE Carrots (About 6 medium or 8-10 small)
1 HUGE Beet (Without Greens)
2 Large - Gourmet Size Golden Delicious Apples
2 Cubes of Ginger (Wishing I had used 3)


It tasted very similar to my very favorite (Pretty in Pink) although I was just using up what I had on hand.  We got a GREAT deal on Golden Delicious Apples at our local farmers market.  They grow these amazingly huge mutant root vegetables.  Carrots & Beets that I swear must weight a pound a piece!

We are so lucky to have such great produce close by for cheap.  Thank you...  Thank you... farmers who do back breaking work so we can keep our juicers & blenders whirling making tasty healthy liquid gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment