Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Get Over Your Anxiety, Worry or Panic... Fast with Bach Flower Remedies!



Perhaps you are someone who suffers with anxiety or panic.  I am not usually one to be anxious or nervous. However, the day I had to go to bankruptcy court, I woke with my stomach in knots and doing cartwheels.

I was scheduled for court once before but it was SNOWED OUT!  Being from Metro-Atlanta, GA when it snows nobody goes anywhere and the suburbs completely shuts down! Needless to say, it was the climax of an anxious, disappointing and stressful time in my life.

The morning of, my brain kept wanting to imagine every possible negative outcome. It was feeding on fear, misconceptions, and assumptions. I KNEW everything was going to be alright but it didn't ~FEEL~ that way! I had butterflies, a dry mouth, sweaty palms the whole bit. It didn’t take me long to realize the flower essences in Anxiety might just provide the grace I needed to get through it!

After adding them to my water, just that quick, I was completely at peace. I was able to get plenty done and be fully productive that morning instead of stewing in the fear drivenWhat Ifs” & worry of the unknown. I really enjoyed the beautiful unseasonable warm weather that early February day and the drive down town.  I'm not a huge fan of having to go to unknown places in downtown Atlanta. 

I didn’t hit PANIC mode when my GPS dumped me several blocks from the courthouse! I didn’t sweat it when the automated parking machine finally decided on the THIRD TIME to work! I didn’t totally freak out when I had to stop and ask for directions TWICE! Of course to add insult to injury, I was NOT in walking shoes.

Like most people, I have real issues with feeling lost…? I didn’t have a complete melt down after getting stopped by security when I finally got to the courthouse because of the pepper spray on my key chain. I didn’t have a minute to spare! Did I mention that being late is about the only thing that does trigger anxiety for me? I didn’t come completely unglued when they tell me… “Here fill out this form so you can check your keys”! Please Mr. Security Man… Don’t you know I’m already late?

As I look back on the story now, it feels more stressful to me now! :-) I know that I know there is NO WAY I could have kept my cool through the series of stressful events without the flower essence blend -- Anxiety. I can honestly say I enjoyed the day in spite of the drama & heartache it brought.

Sarah, one of our sweet and smart daughters LOVES this flower essence blend when she’s got to give an oral presentation at school! She’s notices a huge difference with getting over her fear, shyness and nervousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment